Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The end is near....

I am now 39 1/2 weeks pregnant.  Things are mostly going well.   I am dilated to a four, so really I could go at anytime.  They did not strip my membranes, they asked if we wanted to do that, but I was hoping to wait until after the holiday if possible.  We said no. After I got up we asked about blood pressure because the MA said it was high.  After the appointment they took it again, it was still high and they did not want it getting too much higher so they told us we needed to schedule an induction.  They did say it was not high enough they absolutely needed to get in tonight but as soon as possible and I was not to go past my due date at all.  They gave us three options  to go in. If it does not happen before  the date we chose, we will have to be induced.  We are keeping that date a surprise but we will let you know when it happens for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment