Wednesday, November 19, 2014

38 1/2 weeks

Good news. If you read my last post it talks about contraction pains I was having; they did do some good. I am at a 3 now, probably 60% effaced or something.  He said it was more than last time.  Baby is head down and ready to go. He could come at anytime, but then again I was at a 3 for 2 weeks with Matthew before I changed to a four and finally went into labor.  He let Michael feel where the head was, I think Michael thought that was pretty cool. Heartbeat is good, about 143 today. They gave me the option to induce, but we did not schedule anything because we have never even thought of that option, as I like more natural. They said if you want to do that, call back and let us know. We can schedule for next week, or we will see you at your appointment next week. No pressure, just giving us the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment