Friday, September 12, 2014

Test Results

Got back the results from the glucose test today, they were normal. WAHOO!  I am so glad.  Since I was just barely above the last time I took the test I wasn't too worried, but didn't know for sure.  Plus I didn't even think about it but ate french toast with syrup and juice that morning about 20 minutes before doing the first glucose test, and didn't even think about it.  That may have put the results up above normal I bet.  opps.  So glad it is over with! I was so out of it all day.   I didn't even fill like I was functioning.  My cheeks were trembling for a couple hours as well. As soon as the food I was able to eat  got digested and enough went through, about 8 pm, I was finally starting to regain strength.  Thank goodness Matthew was an angel all day long for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment