Thursday, August 29, 2013

As suspected....

Finally got the blood test result back last night. It was down to a 2, which means negative in pregnancy land. This is a good thing in a way because if it went up there was a chance for a tubal pregnancy with other things that were going on.  Those are NOT good!  So on to starting again. Two more tries. Makes me a bit nervous, but we are hoping for the best.  Will get started on  another ultrasound here soon. 
The most unfavorite part of this is getting the blood draw and the lovely bruises that form after.  I have one on both arms now, lucky me :).


They are doing a walk for those who can't afford IVF in Salt Lake.  They are planning to raise enough to at least put someone through a cycle for free, which is really cool. I know there are so many people who would love to do treatments to try and get pregnant, but simply can't afford it.  This is a great blessing for somebody out there.  I am all for this!  Helping others to achieve there dreams is a wonderful thing!  I have never thought of helping others out in this way but what a great way to do it! I am all about helping others who struggle with the same issues because there are so many out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment