Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Its true....

They say trials make you stronger.  I am still not sure who "they" are, I have always wondered about that.  However, I have come to the conclusion this is true in a marriage relationship.  It has definatly been the hardest year for us since we've been married.  Not only fertility, but expensive doc visits with Matthew, and Michael has had an amazingly hard go with his new job.  There is also the never ending question should we move with Michael getting into school, stay here, find a new job, etc?  So all in all its been an extremly stressful year on our relationship.  However, that has been an oddly wonderful thing.  I definatly feel we are happier in our relationships with each other, we are closer, we enjoy each other's company more.  It has been a unique blessing.  We are definatly stronger together.  I am enjoying that closeness. We are also so fond and happy to have Matthew a part of our family.  He is a handful and a delite all at the same time.  We are truly greatful....



2 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear you are seeing the benefit of the challenges. I know you have a lot you are dealing with but you are doing an amazing job at staying positive. It will work out eventually, whatever work out means. I hope that answer comes sooner rather than later! We will keep praying! Even our kids pray for you guys which is kind of adorable.

    ReplyDelete