Monday, August 12, 2013

try no 4

Got our fourth round of IUI today...everything went well. Counts were lower than before by 2 million, but its still well about what it needs to be.  Cost today was $350.  So we are up to...950 something not including that first doc visit, it will end with a blood test either way. So its about 1,000 minimum each try. Definatly adds up. (sorry tracking that for my info mostly).  Not much to say this time...it almost feels like a routine procedure now. I hope the procedure is successful, but at the same time I am not getting my hopes up too high.  If its right it will happen, if not it won't. 

However, I am glad I am to a point where I am more rejoicing with others when they get pregnant.  It was hard for a long time, and thinking more like its not fair.  However, now I can truly say  I feel so excited for someone else when they get pregnant. They are all little miracles!  It does get tricky when I see siblings playing together still...that's when I feel for Matthew, really wanting him to have a friend and a playmate as well, and then I do yearn for another one.  He will get a sibling one day, I  believe that with all my heart.  Not when I wanted him to have one, but I guess i'm not in charge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment