Monday, August 26, 2013

These are different results...

Got the blood work done today, pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I had some pregnancy signs, but they went away about three days ago to nothing.  However, when I got my blood test it said my levels were at 5.  This is extremly low (but not low enough to say positive not pregnant, if its between 5-25 they test again), which probably means I did get pregnant again, but it didn't work out. Most people who this has happened to woudln't even know they are pregnant, just comes as a late period. I don't know if it is high enough to get a level detected on a home pregnancy test.  So I have to wait two days and get another blood test done.  She said they wanted to follow it down to zero before they start another round to make sure of what is happening.  I don't know if they will start another round right away or if they will make me wait at all....we'll see.  This method seems to be working for us (well kind of :) ).  The left tube seems to be doing its job.  I am glad about that.  Well we will let you know in two days if it is back down to zero...thanks for your continues support and prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment