Monday, April 14, 2014

The story continues...

This past couples weeks has been a bit up and down while waiting for the ultrasound, I'm not going to lie.  The last I posted I was feeling really sick again, well the next day I woke up completely fine.  This continued for another few days.  It worries me because with Matthew I got sick starting week 6, and was sick everyday until 14 weeks.  Also, on Thursday I started to spot a little bit. I was a bit nervous but by the afternoon it was gone.  Friday night I had terrible cramps, much worse then I've ever remembered having before.  They only lasted about fifteen minutes and started going away with tylenol.  At this point with the cramps, spotting and the fact I had and no sickness I was getting a bit worried.  The next day, however, sickness returned very slightly, and it made me feel much better as far as miscarriage possibility went.   Today was the awaited ultrasound. I was a little more optimistic about this one then I was with the one I miscarried.  We are happy to announce that there is a good strong heartbeat in there!  Phew! We also didn't see the big blood sac that we saw last time and also did not see a huge yolk (good news).  I know we are still in the danger boat, but I'm glad we passed obstacle  number one.  It does put some relief in my mind. Here is a picture of the baby that dosen't look like one yet. :)



They also said it was measuring a bit bigger than my original date of Dec 2.  They said it is measuring 7 weeks 5 days which means the new due date is Nov 26.  We are so thankful for the many prayers that have been said on our behalf.  We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks, so we will update at that time. Thanks for following!

p.s. tonight was Matthew's turn for prayer. We asked him to remember to bless the baby in mommy's tummy.  His prayer "and thank you for the baby blessing that is in mommy's tummy." lol. Little prayers are so cute.

6 comments:

  1. This is such good news!! I hope things continue to go very well!! I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment on your last post, but every time I tried it wouldn't let me, but I wanted you to know that we put your name on our temple's prayer roll and we'll keep doing that! I'm SO happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued prayers and love sent your way!! So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys! I've been hoping and praying that everything would continue to go well for your pregnancy. Thanks for keeping us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very happy for you guys and will continue to pray! I cried reading your posts. I love miracles.

    ReplyDelete