Monday, April 21, 2014

Nothing much

Have not decided what I'd rather be...super tired, feeling as though a train ran over me, or lying on the couch all day feeling like I have the stomach flu.  I am definitely morning sick, and no more worries, its everyday! (good and bad).  I have tried all the natural remedies and nothing really works at all for me.  I have tried the wristbands, ginger stuff, B6, ginger ale (which does work for a while, but I don't like drinking pop in the first place so drinking it multiple times a day is awful), sucking on candy (which will work for a small while as well) and anything else I've read about.  None of it works for long.  My doctor gave me some pills to try at home. They completely keep the morning sickness away, they are amazing. However, the side effect is drowsiness. This side affect hits me hard! Seriously it is super hard just to pull myself off the couch and walk around.   I feel like I haven't slept in a few days.  I tried driving once and I was so sleepy I almost feel asleep at a red light!  Not good.  So I decided to only take it occasionally when I am so sick of being sick that I need a break for a day.  Blah.  Anyway, I can't complain too much because hopefully it means the pregnancy is going well.  However, I gotta say I can't wait for these next six weeks to pass by as soon as possible so I can have an appetite again. Lately nothing sounds good to eat, so I have to force myself to eat something anyway.  Anyway...the joys of pregnancy...so glad I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment