Tuesday, February 3, 2015

How things are going

Things are going well :). Much better than last time. Aaron is such a good baby, good sleeper, good eater, flexible, and half the time would rather be on the floor then held. Occasionally he will scream if he's been held too much!   We sure do love this little addition to our family.  We are incredibly blessed and greatful.  He is now smiling and "talking".  He is following the growth curve of matthew almost to the T at this point. He is 9 weeks and was 10 lbs 10 ounces last week.  So we will see if he ends up being as small as Matthew.  These two boys sure love each other.
  Side note...all is going well with me emotionally, I have been very happy and up and going most days.  Also I have been pumping fulltime still, but will start suplementing on occasion soon. its a lot of work but i'm happy with my decision.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't know you were pumping full time still. Such dedication. I'm glad supplementing will give you more time and that you are comfortable with that decision. I know it weighed heavily on you so I'm glad there is peace to start it when you want to.

    ReplyDelete