Wednesday, August 20, 2014

latest visit--short update

All is well. The baby is moving a ton, has a normal heartbeat.  We showed up for our appointment that morning and they were about 40 minutes behind.  We had  dentist appointment right after the OB so we had to ask the nurse to reschedule us since we don't want to wait another month or so for the dentist. I was bummed that we might not get the check up in. Thankfully they took us in right before the afternoon appointments started later that day.  I will have another check up in 3 weeks, since we were a  week late because of our vacation.  I get to do the glucose test. I have heard horror stories about how the stuff tastes, but I don't remember having any issues with that the first time around.  It didn't taste wonderful but I wasn't going to gag either.  Anyway, not much new.  Feet and hands have begun swelling so that's never pleasant but other than that we are both doing okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment