Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here we go again!

So we got the okay to try again.  I am probably not going to post all the details again, so wish us luck!  We are excited (well kind of...lol) to start again.I am not a fan of taking the progrestrone (hot flashes were awful!), and not excited about the needle or the stress of going to the doctor muliple times in a week, but other than that I guess you could say we are.  I will let you know if anything different happens, or if anything changes.  From my ultrasound today the doc said I was "boringly normal."  Ha, guess that's one situation where that would be a good thing!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you get to try again and don't have to wait around! We will continue to keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting started! Hope this time is a little easier and you can find someone better to give the shot, or be brave enough to do it your self! Best of luck. We keep praying, even Dayton says prayers for you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um,thanks Megan. I will take that as a complement. Hopefully, she will let me do it again.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete